The Working Bikes Service Department is Open for Appointments!
While the shelter in place order is in effect, our Service Department will also be open for drop-off repair services and curbside pick-ups Wednesday-Saturday. You can schedule an appointment for drop-off or pick-up below. Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or (773) 977-7138.
What to Expect During Pick-Ups and Drop-Offs
If you are coming to the shop for a scheduled bike drop-off or bike-up, please follow the recommendations steps included on our new sidewalk sign.
- Please place your bike near the door at the marked “Bike” spot.
- Stand at the marked “Stand here” spot, at least 6 feet away from the front door.
- Call or text the Service Department when you have arrived for your appointment – (773) 977-7138.
- If no one answers, try again! We have limited staff in the shop right now and the mechanic might not be able to make it to the phone right away.
- If you are still waiting, knock on the front door or use the buzzer on the right hand side of the door.
- When the mechanic comes to the door, please keep at least 6 feet of distance.
- If you are picking-up a bike, the mechanic will place the bike in the marked spot, along with any parts or accessories.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We’re here to help and want to make sure your ride is ready to roll.